50 industry associations have come together to support PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2018 (October 14–17, 2018; McCormick Place, Chicago) as part of the Partner Program, according to show producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
RESTON, Va.—This year, 50 industry associations have come together to support PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2018 (October 14–17, 2018; McCormick Place, Chicago) as part of the Partner Program, according to show producer PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
“The Association Partner Pavilions at PACK EXPO International, and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO, bring together leading industry associations with decision makers from the world’s top CPG companies, retailers and pharmaceutical, medical device and nutraceutical manufacturers,” says PMMI president and chief executive officer Jim Pittas. “The expertise and industry knowledge provided by partner associations on-site offer an invaluable resource to attendees.”
As participants in the program, trade associations serve as an on-site resource for the 50,000 attendees expected at the co-located event. Many of these partner associations bring a specific vertical market focus and will host pavilions, sponsor networking lounges and produce educational sessions.
“We enjoy participating at events like PACK EXPO because it gives our members a chance to connect with one another and helps foster collaboration and new business,” says AIM, Inc. chief operating officer Mary Lou Bosco.
These leading packaging and pharmaceutical associations are dedicated to advancing the next generation of industry innovation.
“IoPP (Institute of Packaging Professionals) is very excited once again to support PMMI, PACK EXPO International, and Healthcare Packaging EXPO through the Partner Program,” states IoPP executive director Jane Chase. “We look forward to our continued association with PMMI and PACK EXPO as we explore other ways we might help each other to better serve the packaging community.”
The In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA) is also pleased to return as part of the PACK EXPO Partner Program for 2018.
“As a small, non-profit trade association the partner program makes it possible for IMDA to participate in this most important trade show,” says IMDAexecutive director Ron Schultz. “For the past 10 years, we have exhibited at both PACK EXPO International in Chicago as well as PACK EXPO Las Vegas. Our continuing presence at both shows has enhanced our industry profile and our brand identity. PACK EXPO is probably the best organized and executed trade show we have ever worked with.”
These associations listed below, have joined as partners or pavilion organizations for PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO as of August 3, 2018.
PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO Partners:
- ABRE – Brazilian Packaging Association;
- AIM, Inc.;
- AMEC envasgrhf;
- AMEE – Mexican Packaging Association;
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI);
- Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP);
- Australian Packaging and Processing Manufacturers Association (APPMA);
- CANAINCA – National Mexican Chamber for Processed Food;
- Composite Can and Tube Institute (CCTI);
- Contract Packaging Association (CPA);
- Flexible Packaging Association (FPA);
- Flexographic Technical Association (FTA);
- Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA)l;
- Global Cold Chain Alliance (GCCA);
- Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC);
- Independent Bakers Association (IBA);
- Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC);
- In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA);
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP);
- Instituto Argentino del Envase (IAE);
- International Dairy Food Association (IDFA);
- International Molded Fiber Association (IMFA);
- International Safe Transit Association (ISTA);
- OPC Foundation;
- PAC, Packaging Consortium;
- Paperboard Packaging Alliance (PPA);
- The Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC);
- The Tube Council (TTC);
- United Fresh Produce Association (UFPA);
- United Packaging Associates (UPA);
- World Packaging Organization (WPO)
PACK EXPO International and Healthcare Packaging EXPO Pavilion Organizers are: Adepta; Argentina – Fundación Exportar; Asia Media Company; China Council for the Promotion of Int’l. Trade (CCPIT); China Food and Packaging Machinery Association; Confederation of Danish Industry; Danish Export Association; INP – Brazilian Plastic Institute / Think Plastic Brazil; Italian Trade Agency; Korea Packaging Machinery Association; Senexpo; Switzerland Global Enterprise; UCIMA – Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association; VDMA Food Processing and Packaging Machinery Association.
This year’s PACK EXPO International and the co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPOwill bring together 2,500 exhibitors showcasing packaging innovations over 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space. To register or for more information, visit www.packexpointernational.com or www.hcpechicago.com.
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, represents more than 800 North American manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, components and materials as well as providers of related equipment and services to the packaging and processing industry. It also offers up the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows: PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO, PACK EXPO East, EXPO PACK México, EXPO PACK Guadalajara and ProFood Tech.
SOURCE: FOOD CANADA